2015-10-13

I’ll Be There 有我伴君旁

Dear friend I promise you
The sun will always rise
And I'll be by your side 
Everything will be alright 

朋友我許你
太陽會升起
有我待君側
平安無災厄

I know there are times, when trouble things get in your way
Dear friend don't be afraid, I'm only just one step away

煩惱擾君心
吾友別驚惶
有我伴君旁
無用再徬徨

I'll be there to love and comfort you
When you're feeling blue I will get you through 
Remember you're not alone
Life is hard but I’m with you

願憐君慰君
相隨解憂困
有我伴君旁
辛苦且暫忘

I'll be there to love and comfort you 
When you're feeling blue I will get you through 
Remember you're never alone
For you I will be true and there is nothing that I wouldn't do
願憐君慰君
相隨解憂困
有我伴君旁
萬事由我擋

Sometimes it is life
No matter how hard you try
It’s only making you cry
But I have faith in you
That you will shine

人生本如此
無論多努力
只能嘆奈何
然我相信君
終須顯光芒


沒有留言:

七夕的莫名孤寂 Inexplicable Loneliness

  是日七夕 莫名孤寂 一早起床 在滂沱大雨下 打著傘 在一條陋巷中 獨自 在等待⋯⋯